Establish Seamless Compliance Processes
Manage your risk and comply with global AML legislation, reducing the likelihood of being utilised for Money Laundering and/or Terrorism Financing
Reliable Data Sources
We provide access to multiple reputable PEP data sources to meet the varying requirements of our users.
Our PEP database is updated daily to ensure that the information that you screen against is as accurate, relevant and reliable as possible.
Reduce your screening time by uploading a single CVS file with the names of the individuals you wish to check against our PEP database.
Easy to Use
Through a centralised dashboard, you can conduct PEP checks, review your scan history, obtain scan reports and monitor your credit pack orders.
Conduct due diligence in the NameScan dashboard by determining true matches, documenting decisions and assigning a risk level.
Minimise False Matches
Reduce the number of false matches by entering additional information such as DOB, Gender, Country and Original Script names.
Clients can integrate our services straight into their own systems by utilising our RESTful API, reducing screening time in the customer onboarding process.
NameScan uses Fuzzy Matching filters to scan global databases for risk-related articles on the individual or organisations being checked.
Use our custom filters to include FATF Jurisdiction Risk, Web Search and specify a particular Match Rate to reduce false positives.
What is included in a PEP check?
A PEP check provides you with all the vital information you need to comply with your AML obligations and understand if an individual is politically exposed and if so, what risk do they pose to your organisation.
Key profile information:
- Full Name
- Category e.g. PEP, SIP, RCA, TER
- Date or Year of Birth
- Primary country or location
- Deceased Date, if applicable
Also Known As Names
Aliases or other names associated with the person.
This is only available for PEP profiles:
- Title - represents the job Role of the PEP in the particular PEP position
- Country - represents the country of the government for the political position
- From - represents the Start date of the term of office in the particular role, where available
- To - represents the End date of the term of office in the particular role, where available.
All registered or known locations associated with the individual:
List of persons associated with the individual.
- Full Name
- Category e.g. PEP, RCA
Lists any associations with businesses and companies such as founder, executive, associate, shareholder and adviser of the company.
- Categories e.g. SIE
Sources and Adverse Media
For each Source:
- URL - link to the source of information regarding the entity
- Category - category type of source e.g. PEP, Sanction, Adverse Media, Law Enforcement, ID/V (ID Verification)
- Date of Capture - date the source article was recorded. This may contain multiple dates where the source was reviewed and recorded.
Acquire a comprehensive understanding of relevant articles and publications pertaining to the individual/organisation you are screening from major search engines
FATF Jurisdictional Risk
Jurisdiction risk enables you to evaluate the inherent risks of conducting business with a foreign country or jurisdiction.